[AMBER-Developers] Other CASE issues...

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:02:30 -0800

Hi All,

One more thing. Please use lower case for use statements.

E.g.

use qmmm_module, only : qmmm_nml

and not

USE qmmm_module, ONLY : qmmm_nml

This also causes problems with the makedepend script which does not detect
the dependency on qmmm_module. Thus parallel builds fail.

Can I also encourage people to build in parallel. E.g.

make -f Makefile_at -j2

or

make -j2

I know Scott does not like this but it is a great way to check if your
dependencies are all correct or not.

All the best
Ross

/\