Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber tools 1.4?

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:29:34 -0500

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010, Ross Walker wrote:

> Thus I wanted to get opinions on whether we should release a AMBERTools 1.4
> along with the release of AMBER 11.

I've always just assumed that this would happen, and I don't see any way to
avoid it. All of my planning has been pointed this way.

Sorry if this wasn't clear earlier. If anyone is holding off on AmberTools
updates thinking that no new release was coming, please see if you can get
things committed as soon as possible. This for sure includes updates to the
AmberTools and Amber11 documentation.

It is still my hope to have almost all code updates in hand by the end of
February. Please let me know if you don't think you can meet this target.

....dac