Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber tools 1.4?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:43:59 -0500

For as much as my opinion's worth, I'd agree. :) I certainly
appreciate how easy it is to build a CVS checkout of amber11 (since
checkouts contain both amber and at). I think it'd be a bit easier,
at the very least, for new users just starting with amber (and perhaps
veteran users that are not too unix/compiling-savvy) not to have to
deal with different directories until we've had more time to make it
more automated/painless.

My $0.02 (after inflation :) )...

All the best,
Jason