Re: [AMBER-Developers] Use of ifdef'ed includes and "use module x" in many {pb, np}_*.f files is breaking ./src/sander/makedepend

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:53:21 -0800

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 08:15:16PM -0800, Mark Williamson wrote:
> I'm not sure if the makedpend perl script should be updated to support
> this situation or just remove these lines from the pb_*.f files. What do
> you think? I would fix this myself, but I'm not sure if this is an
> accidental omission.
Hi,

Thanks for the reporting the issues, we had investigated those and
made some modifications. I believe the the later problem was caused
by the incomplete makedepend run. Please cvs up again and see how the
compilation goes this time.

Thanks!
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.