Re: [AMBER-Developers] parallel sander QMMM tests broken?

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:15:44 -0800

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 08:35:47AM -0500, case wrote:
> Can I ask where you got gfortran 4.4.2? When I try to get gcc44 from
> macports, it installs gcc 4.4.0.
> Also, when you say "went well without problem", does this mean *all* the
> parallel tests? This seems hard to believe, since some of the tests are
> surely broken. I'd also be interested in know what timestamp differences
> are showing up, since these should be squashed; (I don't remember seeing
> any time-stamp diffs.)

Dear Dr. Case,

You might want to try 'sudo port selfupdate' to update the list of
available port. Although current gcc44 is already assigned to 4.4.3.

I only checked test.parallel.QMMM, but I'll update the status with
other test in the bugzilla.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.