Re: [AMBER-Developers] parallel sander QMMM tests broken?

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:35:47 -0500

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010, Mengjuei Hsieh wrote:

> My test on Mac OS X 10.5.8/gfortran 4.4.2/openmpi 1.4(amber11 source)
> went well without problem. I also tested it on my OSX 10.4 box with
> problem. (All failure cases are just timestamp differences.)

Thanks for the update. I'm finding that some tests fail and others don't,
but it still looks like some serious debugging is needed.

Can I ask where you got gfortran 4.4.2? When I try to get gcc44 from
macports, it installs gcc 4.4.0.

Also, when you say "went well without problem", does this mean *all* the
parallel tests? This seems hard to believe, since some of the tests are
surely broken. I'd also be interested in know what timestamp differences
are showing up, since these should be squashed; (I don't remember seeing
any time-stamp diffs.)

...thanks...dave