[AMBER-Developers] Adding fortran module into nab with some catches.

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 03:07:46 -0800

Hi,

Currently I am trying to provide a Fortran library for nab to call, and so
far I got some issue that may be interesting.

For nab, I have to use something like this:
    $AMBERHOME/bin/nab -o exe -L$AMBERHOME/lib -lmylib -lgfortran test.nab

This is due to the fact the linker doesn't know it's linking some Fortran
subroutines. I can imagine that it's going be a different library if I am
using Intel compiler. (like, -L/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/056/lib/intel64
-lifcore -lifport)

Any idea that could generalize this kind of thing in configure script or
just hack nab?

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.