RE: [AMBER-Developers] Confusing clean targets.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:24:46 -0800

Ok,

I have changed things on my copy locally to the following:

1) clean
This cleans the src directories and netcdf

2) uninstall
This runs clean
runs uninstall in each src dir (which removes the binaries)
removes everything in $AMBERHOME/lib/
cleans the test directories

Nothing deletes config.h anymore. Note if you do an uninstall it will remove
the nab libraries, openmpi libraries etc so if you run a uninstall on
Makefile_at you will have to rebuild everything.

Comments?

Otherwise I will test this all and then check it in.

All the best
Ross