[AMBER-Developers] Party Videos

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:27:51 -0500

As promised, here are videos from the party. As of now, they are private, so you need these URL's to view them. Except for any objections, I'll make them public by around Feb. 1.

* If you object to having a video be public (seriously), let me know which one, and it will remain private.

* If you object to having the video posted at all, public or private, let me know which one, and I will remove it.

The iPhone makes pretty decent videos. The only problem is that the microphone is on my side, so anything I say sounds twice as loud as whatever it is I'm trying to record (and I soooo hate the sound of my voice... not that this ever stops me talking... or singing...). Here they are:

Some folks at the party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHcL7ogPMtg

All you need is love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJJM82gj5yc

Activity between songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjE1EtgRPk

Come together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z66ke-TGYWg

Just seventeen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1oFs47-u6E

Lucy, etc.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZE8JP6q3Q

Yellow submarine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tST9Og5UTSs

If anyone wants any uncompressed originals, let me know. Also say if there are issues with the links, etc.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist