Re: [AMBER-Developers] Party Videos

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:04:19 -0500

Having decided that I don't actually have time to investigate all the video-sharing options out there, I decided to go old-school. Sorry if this is inconvenient to you.

http://www.glycam.com/social/2010_AmberDev

If I don't get complaints after a week or two, I'll make them public on You-Tube.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist