Re: [AMBER-Developers] cygwin issues

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:34:42 -0800

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 09:34:02AM -0500, case wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009, Mengjuei Hsieh wrote:
> > By the way, sleap test gave me a crash on cygwin, I'll take a look to
> > see if there is something stupid in my cygwin installation.
> Do some things work? For me, sleap on cygwin doesn't work at all. (Type
> "sleap" and it exits after a few seconds, never even giving a prompt. See
> Note 1 at http://ambermd.org/mswindows.html.

Yes, some of the sleap test works and I do have a prompt after I run
sleap command. I am probably just lucky to be able to run it.
Nevertheless, there are only two test.sleap crashes in my new cygwin
install.

(Attached file is my current cygwin package list just in case.)

Happy new year.
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.