Re: [AMBER-Developers] Near-final version of AmberTools 1.3

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:30:24 -0500

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009, Mengjuei Hsieh wrote:

> One problem I just found out in the tarball is that the FLIBSF in
> src/configure is not correct, it should not contain carpack and
> f2c. Here is a patch to the script and also corresponding change to PBSA
> Makefile.

I am lost: why do you think that FLIBSF doesn't need carpack and f2c? Won't
such a change break sander?

We could rework the various library variables in configure, but that should be
done with care. Since carpack and f2c have to get compiled anyway, I don't
see any real loss in having the loader look at (and ignore) them. Am I
missing something here?

...dac