[AMBER-Developers] getting close for AmberTools 1.3

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:11:37 -0500

Hi everyone:

Another release candidate has been uploaded:

   http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools.13dec09.tar.bz2

This has updates to the docs from Lachele (who should proofread), plus
configure tweaks and so on.

If someone can test parallel ptraj, I would appreciate it. Maybe also ia64.

Known problem: sleap is not working under cygwin, but I'm willing to release
without solving this. [sleap.exe just returns, never giving a user prompt
or reading any input files.]

I'm hoping to make the release by the end of the week.

Thanks to all of you who have been working hard on this.

...dac