Re: [AMBER-Developers] latest release candidate for AmberTools 1.3

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 02:10:46 -0500

Hi,

pmemd's configure works for me with dash on my ubuntu.
I agree that line 471 does not look suspicious.
I recommend that it goes back to bin/sh and you debug the failure
(Id start by weeding away at the if statement starting on line 331).

thanks,
Scott

ps details:

DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 8.10"

Dec 12 10:59:06pm ubuntu 121> ~/amber/amber11/src/pmemd ./configure linux_em64t gfortran nopar
File config_data/fft.pubfft being used...
File config_data/linux_em64t.gfortran being used...
File config_data/interconnect.nopar being used...
PMEMD Configurate successfully completed.
Dec 12 10:59:20pm ubuntu 122> ~/amber/amber11/src/pmemd head ./configure
#!/bin/dash

Dec 12 10:59:30pm ubuntu 123> ~/amber/amber11/src/pmemd man dash
BSD January 19, 2003 BSD

Scott