Re: [AMBER-Developers] sleap issues

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:32:43 -0500

It built the molecule this time, but some of the sleap-generated atom positions seem wonky. The two programs also generate different default inter-residue torsions. I've attached top and crd from both builds. The files that start with "s" were built using sleap. I'm using the same input files I sent before.

The easiest place to see the "wonky" atom positions is to look at the "NAc" part (NH-CO-CH3) of the two GlcpNAc residues, but there are others. I viewed them by opening the top and crd files in vmd. A minimization would probably fix the atom position issues, which don't seem severe at this cursory-glance level, but the build should look better at the start.

Regarding the torsions, for example, the LeAP input file specifies:

impose glycan {3 2} { {C1 O4 C4 H4 0.0} } # set psi between 4YB & 4YB

VMD measures:

tleap: Info) Added new Dihedrals label 4YB2:H4/4YB2:C4/4YB2:O4/4YB3:C1 = 0.000014

sleap: Info) Added new Dihedrals label 4YB2:H4/4YB2:C4/4YB2:O4/4YB3:C1 = -61.545046

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist