Re: [AMBER-Developers] latest release candidate for AmberTools 1.3

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 19:14:46 -0800

Thanks a lot Jason!

I think we've just fixed the bug. All pbsa_frc tests can now pass with
the 64-bit linux/gfortran combination. MJ will check in the fix soon ...

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
USPS: PO Box 3900 Email: rluo.uci.edu
Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/