Re: [AMBER-Developers] New release candidates for AmberTools 1.3; new CVS branch

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:56:27 -0800

Hi,

I failed to reproduce that pbsa_lpb segfault in any of my linux boxes, can
you provide: linux version (is it a CentOS or an RHEL?), gcc version and
gfortran version for us?

We are also going to have a list of known pbsa failures posted in bugzilla
within several days.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Lab, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of
California Irvine.