Re: [AMBER-Developers] last real chance to give a good name to "sqm"

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:57:42 -0500

Hi,

I never got an official rejection; so i resubmit:

Quantum Model Building with Energy Refinement
maybe qmber is too cute for u since u must have considered and rejected it
for some reason; even googggle admires it with 6220 hits ;-)
of course, this theme has a lot of mileage: qmander, qander, ...

Scott