[AMBER-Developers] problems with lex under Solaris

From: <Russ.Brown.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:56:22 -0800

Hi Scott,

I don't know how to move this discussion exclusively into bug 93. Let
me know how to do that.

Your option 1 did not permit compilation under Solaris.

Your option 3 did permit compilation under Solaris. But upon execution,
a call to mm_options() calls mmolex() which in turn calls mmolook().
Execution hangs in mmolook(). Oddly, I can't get dbx to show me the
source lines of mmolook() despite the fact that sff.c (and hence
lex.mm_options.c) are compiled using the -g flag. And when I attempt to
compile with -DLEXDEBUG, the functions allprint() and sprint() are
undefined. In which source file are these functions located?

Thanks,

Russ