Re: [AMBER-Developers] setting options to FPP - configure bug

From: Robert Konecny <rok.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:05:48 -0800

Thanks Dave. So right now all the APBS code in sander is ifdef'ed and users
build with 'make -e AMBERBUILDFLAGS="-DAPBS" sander.APBS'. What would be
cleanest way to set it up then if we won't be using AMBERBUILDFLAGS? Sure,
editing config.h would work although I'm a little hesitant adding one more
step to the sander.APBS compilation process which is already quite
involved. Maybe adding -with-apbs or -apbs option to configure?

Thank you,

Robert