Re: [AMBER-Developers] cleaning up netcdf

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:01:07 -0400

> Sounds correct to me...go ahead an upload...dac

Done.

On the subject of libraries getting removed, the "make -f Makefile_at
clean" command, as recommended by the configure script when the user
reconfigures to build parallel tools and sander, removes a bunch of
important libraries from $AMBERHOME/lib (specifically, libnab.a,
libsff.a, and so forth). These libraries are not rebuilt on a parallel
build. Should this instruction be moved into "distclean"? I note it's
already in "make uninstall".

Ben