RE: [AMBER-Developers] Compiling problem with a fresh checkout

From: Wu, Xiongwu (NIH/NHLBI) [E] <"Wu,>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:53:53 -0400

Hi Ben,

Thanks for helping. I am using lam-7.1.3 coming with AMBER11:

At lam-7.1.3:
./configure --prefix=$(AMBERHOME)
make
make install

Then at $(AMBERHOME)/src
./configure gnu
make -f Makefile_at clean
make -f Makefile_at
make clean
make serial
./configure -mpi gnu

make -f Makefile_at clean
make -f Makefile_at parallel
make clean
make parallel

(error messages)

Fortran 90 feature at (^) unsupported
_constants.f:228:
   end module constants
       ^
Invalid form for END statement at (^)
_constants.f:93:
   double precision, parameter :: TEN_TO_MINUS2 = 1.0d-2
   ^
End of source file before end of block started at (^)
mpif77: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [constants.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/v/bigbox6/home/wxw/ambers/amber11/src/sander'
make: *** [parallel] Error 2

I hope you can give me a hint how to solve this problem. I have done 'cvs update'

Thanks!

Xiongwu