Re: [AMBER-Developers] First release candidate for AmberTools 1.3

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:08:32 +0800

Hi All,

As Dave and I discussed, we're in the process to make pbsa without the
licensed Amber routines to be released with Ambertool 1.3.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
USPS: PO Box 3900 Email: rluo.uci.edu
Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/