[AMBER-Developers] [roitberg.qtp.ufl.edu: amber wiki]

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 02:14:12 +0100

----- Forwarded message from Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.qtp.ufl.edu> -----

As we gear towards amber 11's release, this might be a good time to get
the wiki going again ?

My idea is simply to have people writing what they are adding, and which
routines they think might be changed/added

In this way, when conflicts arise, we can chat in pairs instead of going
all out to the developers' list to fix cvs entries.

Makes sense ?

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks to Adrian for (a) volunteering a good idea; (b) setting a good
example by posting what is happening with the new "mm-pbsa" scripts.

URL for the wiki is: http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/

...dac