Re: [AMBER-Developers] hanging part of an ifdef in sander.f

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:53:04 +0100

Hi Ben,

I think that the MPI def you are referring to is on line 670 in sander.f,
after the 'masterwork'. The confusion stems from all of the nested ifdefs
that are in-between that and the endif you refer to. Does anyone else know
why there are nested ifdef MPIs? My assumption is they are leftover from a
code reorganization or something.

-Dan

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Perhaps someone can help me here - I was going through sander.f for an
> unrelated purpose, and discovered an #else and an #endif /* MPI */ on lines
> 994 and 1003 respectively. But I can't see the opening #ifdef for these;
> further up, the immediately previous pre-processor statement is an #endif /*
> MPI */ on line 910. Can anyone tell me what the implications of no #ifdef
> corresponding to the first-mentioned statements are, whether I should put
> such an #ifdef in, and where it should go if it's needed?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>
> --
> Benjamin P. Roberts
> Postdoctoral Research Associate
> Quantum Theory Project
> University of Florida
>
> 2301 New Physics Building #92
> PO Box 118435
> Gainesville FL 32611-8435
> USA
>
> Phone: +1 352 392 6712
> Cell: +1 352 222 3677
>
> Member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
> and of the American Chemical Society

Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.
Research Chemist
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8443