[AMBER-Developers] hanging part of an ifdef in sander.f

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:22:08 +0100

Hi,

Perhaps someone can help me here - I was going through sander.f for an
unrelated purpose, and discovered an #else and an #endif /* MPI */ on
lines 994 and 1003 respectively. But I can't see the opening #ifdef
for these; further up, the immediately previous pre-processor
statement is an #endif /* MPI */ on line 910. Can anyone tell me what
the implications of no #ifdef corresponding to the first-mentioned
statements are, whether I should put such an #ifdef in, and where it
should go if it's needed?

Thanks,
Ben

--