[AMBER-Developers] Updating documentation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:12:30 +0100

Hi all,

I was about to update the documentation for some of my code changes.
However, looking in the /doc subfolder can be a harrowing experience. There
are a lot of files in there and no apparent organization. There isn't even a
README file or an entry in the wiki page explaining what everything does. If
I remember correctly, the .me files are NROFF format, which get put together
with some references somewhere into the .lyx file, and then to PDF, but I
can't find any documentation for this anywhere.

For now I will just work on the .me files but it might be useful to have a
'style guide' or something (how to correctly add references, create
sections, etc) for documentation at some point in the future. What does
everyone else think?

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.