Re: [AMBER-Developers] symmetrizing improper dihedrals in Amber force fields

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:59:24 +0100

Hi Dave,
we are preparing some updated side chain dihedrals and hopefullywill have
these and some modified backbone parameters by the nd of summer. I'd be
happy to share them as soon as we're done and would like to try out your
changes too. I think having all of our updates in a single paper and ff
library would make sense.
carlos