Re: [AMBER-Developers] Fortran module for LOCMEM?

From: Crowley, Michael <Michael.Crowley.nrel.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:10:37 +0000

Hi Guys,
One of the reasons for keeping the locmem method around was for the ease of
broadcasting the whole data structure as a unit in the beginning.
There are ways of doing that now with mpi types which we should move to for
this kind of broadcasting of multiple things without doing multiple
broadcasts.
So I agree that it should go in a module now, but that the broadcast should
be figured out at the same time.
Cheers,
Mike