Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber coding standards

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:26:07 +0000

Note that pmemd calls a (very) few system-level functions in pmemd_clib.c -
all the interfaces to potentially extraneous things are through c. These
are needed - there is no equivalent fortran functionality (so this is stuff
like accurate wallclock times and setting stack limits, if memory serves).
There have been no portability problems to speak of with this stuff (I
probably aimed for posix compliance).
- Bob