RE: [AMBER-Developers] Current AMBER11 CVS make test.serial failures:

From: Volodymyr Babin <vbabin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:47:15 +0000

> What happens if you just make nscm = 0? Would this not be also correct?
> and less confusing?

I did not try that. I lost a week or so because of this issue and once
the reason was known (nscm for ntr>0), I simply copied the logic from
the ipimd>0 case. Frankly, I did not run the tests assuming that the
change is tiny and correct and therefore harmless.

> Also as part of this check in the test case should have been updated as
> well. I'll let you update that.

Excuse me ... correcting.

Have a wonderful day,

Volodymyr