Re: [AMBER-Developers] Backup file renaming?

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:27:21 -0500

Yes, I agree also with Ross. And even if it would work, it is a change in an
external interface (the .rst) file that is being done to slightly simplify a
programming issue (how to get to rename functionality from different
versions of fortran on different platforms). I don't believe that is a huge
deal, though the fortran vs. c strings issue can be a pain if you can't find
a fortran interface to rename functionality.
Regards - Bob