Re: [AMBER-Developers] Including chain and residue numbers in the PRMTOP

From: Joe Krahn <krahn.niehs.nih.gov>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 12:36:08 -0500

I just had a simple idea about avoiding residue-number versus
residue-index conflicts. There can be a flag to enable the new residue
number syntax, which can initially default to off, and eventually
default to on. When enabled, the residue index could still be available
with a syntax like "#123".

I will go ahead and implement something, because it will make things
easier for comparing SANDER output with crystal structures.

Joe