[AMBER-Developers] Ptraj Netcdf Trajout Bug, Patch

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:13:31 -0500

Hi all,

Unfortunately my latest patch introduced a bug that caused a segfault when
attempting to print out information about a netcdf output trajectory.

Fortunately the fix was easy and I have a patch for it. This patch is ONLY
necessary if you've used the ptraj remdbintraj patch that was just posted. I
will also update the amber11 tree for ptraj. Sorry about this.

I would like to talk about developing a more comprehensive test-suite for
ptraj to reduce these sorts of errors in the future. I think the few test
cases we have now are not adequate. Maybe something to discuss in-detail at
the upcoming meeting?

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.