Re: amber-developers: AMBER CVS

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:56:18 -0400

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Lachele Foley wrote:
> Please pardon a newbie/stupid/obvsiouly-didn't-rtfm/whatever question...
>
> I see a bunch of messages similar to the one below. Are they a problem?
> Did I do something wrong? Was I supposed to remove the current
> amber11 tree before checking out the new?
>
> cvs checkout: Updating amber11
> cvs checkout: move away amber11/Changelog_at; it is in the way

Hi,

I believe you are getting those messages because you are doing a cvs
checkout, but the directory already exists and has those files in it.
If you want to get a brand new tree, rename the old amber11 directory
and then issue cvs checkout. If you just want to update the tree you
already have, use 'cvs update -d' instead.

Gustavo.