Re: amber-developers: AMBER CVS

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:42:05 -0400

Please pardon a newbie/stupid/obvsiouly-didn't-rtfm/whatever question...

I see a bunch of messages similar to the one below. Are they a problem? Did I do something wrong? Was I supposed to remove the current amber11 tree before checking out the new?

cvs checkout: Updating amber11
cvs checkout: move away amber11/Changelog_at; it is in the way

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist