Re: amber-developers: AMBER CVS TREE MOVED

From: Seth Hayik <hayik.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:48:47 -0400

IIRC, think we used links because it was the easiest way to keep track of
the files so that stand alone dcqtp(for antechamber) and sander dcqtp would
work well together, while letting us easily update the AMBER tree from our
own tree, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I think this was the best way
we could think of to handle this, but I'm sure we'd be open to suggestions
if anyone has a better idea. I think the links are the easiest way though,
as we can just copy the whole tree over and link to the files AMBER needs,
it just causes some confusion for managing the tree. Please, let me know
what you guys think and I'll talk to my group about it.

   Seth