amber-developers: AMBER CVS Tree locked

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:34:19 -0700

Dear All,

I have locked the AMBER CVS tree (all versions) from any checkin's. I am now
in the process of moving the entire tree to a new machine.

I will be posting details about how to obtain an account on the new machine
+ details of how to setup your CVS environment variables shortly. Once the
migration is done I will also be freezing checkouts from Loyd so that all
new checkouts and updates need to go through the new server.

It is anticipated that this change will happen within the next 24 hours.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/