amber-developers: Moving of AMBER CVS Tree

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:56:20 -0700

Dear Amber-Developers,

We will shortly be moving the AMBER cvs tree from its present location on
loyd.scripps.edu to a new machine called cvs.ambermd.org. This change will
likely happen within the next few days.

In order to facilitate this move I will shortly be locking the amber11 cvs
repository for new commits. The freeze will only be for a few days, however,
once the CVS tree is moved I believe that you will all need to check out new
CVS tree's since your existing local copies will still point to the old
server.

Hence if you have anything that is ready to commit (has been checked, and
all the test cases run) then please check it in by close of business
tomorrow (Thur). Failing this you will need to migrate your changes over
into the new CVS tree that you check out once the new server is up and
running.

Details about how to access the new cvs tree, how to get accounts etc will
be posted shortly.

All the best
Ross

/\