RE: amber-developers: disk full during cvs update of amber11

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:08:25 -0700

I've seen this problem before when updating over ssh. Particularly if
copying large files such as the cellulose benchmark. It happens more
frequently on amber_web than it does on amber11. As far as I can tell the
actual error is some kind of timeout in the ssh connection that trigers a
disk full error. Before when it occurs I have been logged into Loyd directly
and watched the disk space and all was fine.

Note if you can update over NFS then everything works fine.

Unfortunately I don't have a fix other than to update directories
individually.

All the best
Ross