amber-developers: third (and final?) candidate for AmberTools version 1.1

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:11:06 -0700

Hi everyone:

You can get a third candidate release here:

   loyd.scripps.edu:/thr/loyd/case/AmberTools.01jul08.tar.bz2

Obviously, we could keep tweaking this forever, but I'm inclined to get this
out soon. We still have the bugfix web page (if new problems arise) and in
three months or so we might have another release.

So, absent any show-stopper complaints, I am planning to announce this on
Thursday, July 3.

Thanks for all the recent work in cleaning things up.

...regards...dac