RE: amber-developers: sprng parallel rng's

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:30:09 -0700

So could we not just redistribute SPRNG in ambertools and then have a switch
in the main AMBER configure file that links to it in place of our current
random number generator should the user want to do that? I.e. you need amber
tools and amber to build a copy of amber that links to a GPL library?

Seems this would be acceptable???