Re: amber-developers: amber11 CVS is now open

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:57:58 -0400

I got this:

$ cvs checkout amber11
woods.loyd.scripps.edu's password:
cvs server: Updating amber11
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/thr/loyd/case/cvsroot/amber11' (/thr/loyd/case/cvsroot/amber11/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/thr/loyd/case/cvsroot/amber11'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

...but

$ cvs checkout amber10

seems to be working.

I know very little about CVS, so I have no idea how to interpret this.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist