amber-developers: amber11 CVS is now open

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:56:42 -0700

As we have done in the past, the amber10 cvs tree is now closed, but I
have prepared an amber11 module for future development. (The naming scheme is
maybe odd, but consistent with past practice: this is what will *eventually
become* Amber 11. For right now, it is the same as Amber10.)

* get it by "cvs checkout amber11"

* All CVS revision numbers have been brought up to a common 10.0.

* I removed things that I thought were not necessary going forward. If
   something is missing that needs to be there, please let me know (or add
   it in yourself.

* I think that everyone who had commit access to amber10 can no commit to
   amber11. Anyone I missed was not deliberate! Just let me know if your
   karma is insufficient.

* As with amber10, the amber11 CVS tree also contains the current AmberTools
   codes. So, if you have updates or corrections to those codes, put them
   in amber11 CVS. But also post bugfixes to the Amber web page.

Thanks again to everyone for your hard work in getting AmberTools and Amber10
out the door!

...regards...dave