Re: amber-developers: unformatted restart files

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:20:29 -0400

Hi Dave,
Okay, as my part in this, given that there are no objections (anyone?), I
will modify pmemd and sander code to check the
value of ntxo, and if it is 0 (unformatted restrt will be written), modify
it to 1 (formatted restrt will be written) along with a warning/explanation
of the portability and future support issues. I'll leave it to you to doc
it, given my level of expertise with the new text formatter. This will
hopefully save us having to explain this mess at points in the future.
Best Regards - Bob