amber-developers: Re: AmberTools.24mar08.tar update

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:00:34 -0700

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008, Tom Macke wrote:

> Just downloaded and ran the tests. My guess is all passed, but lots of
> sed messages and complains about missing sander. H/W and S/W details and
> test output below
>

> sed: -e expression #4, char 60: Invalid range end

My bad...this will be fixed in the next release. Seems that sed is not really
the same across machines.

If anyone knows how to search for "-" (itself, literally) in a character
class, please post. Using "\-" doesn't seem to do the trick.

> can't open source file `/tyke/amber10/test/ndiff.awk' for reading (No such file or directory)

oops....AmberTools in the past did not use ndiff, but now it does.

> cd leap:
> All tests passed.
> All had 2 instances of the sed msg
> Three tests (aminoc94, dna94, rna94) had this msg:
>
> No /tyke/amber10/exe/sander to use to compare energies

OK...we need to configure our way around this one.

The problems identified above are enough to cause me to create a new tarball:

   scp user.loyd.scripps.edu:/thr/loyd/case/AmberTools.25mar08.tar.bz2

Please grab the new one for your tests...thanks to Tom for finding these.

...dac