Re: amber-developers: Build broke?

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:28:22 -0700

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008, Robert Duke wrote:

> Does anyone know what's going on with the current sander tree? I synced up
> this morning and am dying attempting to compile ncsu-value.f. Is somebody
> going to check in a fix real soon now, or is there a tarball somewhere I
> can revert to as a stable copy? (silly me, I did not save the last state I
> had of the amber 10 tree).

Works for me with several versions of ifort, plus g95. Can you give details
of the error message, compiler version, etc.? As the CVS logs indicate, this
routine has not changed since last December, and people have been building
sander for months based on it.

Not to say you are wrong, but we (or bugzilla) need details. You can add
-DDISABLE_NCSU to your AMBERBUILDFLAGS, but I think this just bypasses the
code execution...it still has to be compiled.

...dac