Re: amber-developers: Re: montana hippies

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:49:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Hmmm, apparently, my secret is out: Immm a low tech guy and proud.
Many times I write code with paper and pencil; and then proof read it !
But I do use 4 big sheets side by side and 20 24-inch pencils.

Meanwhile, I have collected and identified Agaricus bernardii
http://www.mykoweb.com/CAF/species/Agaricus_bernardii.html
It is a first for me and very yummy, psilocybin free though.

Robin: "Gosh, Batman, this camel grass juice is great."
Batman: "Beware of strong stimulants, Robin."

Scott