amber-developers: change in CVS

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:43:35 -0700

Hi everyone:

I asked Ray to upload to CVS test cases for pbsa vs. delphi. I didn't realize
then that this would involve 900 MBytes of files.

With Ray's approval, I have removed most of the test cases from CVS, leaving
the scripts and some examples to show how things work (the results are quite
interesting).

If you haven't updated your local CVS tree in the past couple of days, this
message doesn't apply to you. If you do have a giant
amber10/examples/pbsa-delphi directory, do this:

cd ...amber10/examples (your working directory)
/bin/rm -rf pbsa-delphi (OR, move this someplace else if you want the entire
                               data set)
cvs update -d

This will get you back in sync with the current CVS.

Apologies for the inconvenience....dac