Re: amber-developers: neb test case

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:58:22 -0400

Scott- I tracked this problem down to something you recently changed in
sander.f

      ! SRB 07/2007 added pimd initialization for neb; this should be
verified!
        if ( ipimd > 0 .or. ineb > 0 ) then

this causes the same variables to be allocated in pimd_init and neb_init.

was there a reason for needing this, or should I revert it back?
thanks
Carlos